A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study Comparing Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (CRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (Rd) in Subjects with Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Closed to Enrollment
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new experimental drug called carfilzomib, in combination with the drugs lenalidomide and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma.
Patients will be randomly assigned to one of two study arms:
- Carfilzomib, lenalidomide and dexamethasome. Study drug will be administered in 28-day cycles, with the fourth week as a rest week. Cycles will be repeated for as long as you continue to do well on the study drug, up to 12 cycles. After receiving 12 cycles of study drug, you will continue to receive up to 6 additional cycles of lenalidomide, dexamethasone, and less frequent doses of carfilzomib.
- Lenalidomide and dexamethasone. Drugs will be administered in 28-day cycles, with the fourth week as a rest week. Cycles will be repeated for as long as you continue to do well on the drugs and do not have worsening of your disease.
- Men and women age 18 and older
- Multiple myeloma, relapsed or progressive disease on or after any regimen
- Prior treatment with at least one, but no more than three, regimens for multiple myeloma
- Detailed eligibility reviewed when you contact the study team
- Linda Tegnestam, RN
- (212) 746-1480
As a healthy volunteer in a clinical trial you may make a significant contribution to the discovery of medical knowledge and new treatments that could impact people around the world.
Click here for studies seeking healthy volunteers.
For general inquiries, or if you need assistance finding a study, please contact:
Subject Recruitment Manager
Tel: (646) 962-9340